Saturday 26 May 2018

ROAD TO FITNESS DAY 1

Hi guys! Its Kwien! I'm so overwhelmed by the views of my passages here, and I just wanted to say thank you for even bothering reading my pieces. I know that I'm not that talented as other writers can be but seeing your view made me so inspired and loved. I hope you also leave comments for me to know which area to improve in writing, or if you're particularly interested in some topics I am so willing to make time and write my thoughts about it.

Enough with the long appreciation post. As of this moment, I am finally free! I just finished my semester and I have 2 academic-free months. I have a lot of catching up to do especially in watching my favorite korean and american variety shows, dramas, and movies. I've been in a different dimension since the start of the year and all I can say is I am so happy and proud that I surpass all those exams and studying and now am back to the real world.

Since I started studying in college, I started to notice my sudden gain of weight. Before entering the university I was around 55-65 kg, but now I'm 78-80 kg and its depressing. So, walking towards my last year as a student (hopefully!) I hope to graduate with latin honors and of course lose some weight. I actually started my diet last March 22, but honestly I've been slacking off for some time due to the heavy demands of my school which requires me to eat a lot to gain some energy for studying. I know it sounds like an excuse but its absolutely true. When you're stressed, the tendency is to go extremes like under eat or over eat. Well, in my obvious case, I over eat.

When I started my diet last March, I started cutting off some calories by not eating rice at all. I also avoided drinking anything with flavor, just water. I also don't eat sweets nor junk foods. For your information, I have been in a "no-rice diet" some time in high school so its not new to me anymore. I know that the first few weeks will be extremely difficult but I gotta hold still and conquer my cravings. Then comes our long week break. I decided to do my internship since I have no plans to go out. It was then when I started my not so good diet again, which is the "water diet". I literally starved myself the whole week. It was so crazy cause I spent 12 hours in the hospital just drinking water whenever I'm hungry. When my hunger really gets into my head and I just can't take it, I always bring 2 boiled eggs and an apple with me. So for 7 days I consumed around 5 boiled eggs, 3 apples, and 3 bananas. I actually lose some weight, from 78 kg I am now 75 kg.

But after that week long vacation comes my hell week. I have no choice but to eat some food for my brain. I decided to eat but not over eat. So what I do, I bought healthy foods which costs me a lot. It really drains my allowance. The healthy food was either tuna+carrots+brown rice or chicken+brocolli or garden salad without dressing. I only ate once a day and supply myself with a lot of water. Just imagine my stomach rumbling the next day. But always remember, never to try what I do if you are a first timer. It will cause you some stomach disease like ulcer. It will get into your head in the form of confusion and long standing migraines. Yes, I have experienced all that from high school and you can say I'm crazy since I am not afraid of meeting those side effects of my dangerous diet. The point, don't follow me haha

Now, after that intense starving sessions I started to eat a lot because of my depression. I eat every other day that made me gain 1kg. After 2 weeks I started to notice changes and it kicked me again to have the drive to lose weight.

Now, I'm on my Day 1 and I'm planning on documenting everything I am doing to share with you guys my journey towards a good healthy body. I am currently 75kg. I hope to lose 10-15 kg to be normal.

Today is March 26, as always I only ate once. I ate around 8PM because I had to go to school for my final exams in the morning and had to travel back home around 3PM to 6PM. Anyway, what I did was I had dinner and exercise. I hope tomorrow will be a good one.

DINNER:
SCRAMBLED EGGS (2 eggs + Onion + Tomato)
Boiled Carrots
1/2 Cup Brown Rice
1/2 cup Ice cream (Sorry! I just had to my brains killing me)
1 slice pistacho cake (Another calories)
Fitnesse Cereals

WORKOUT (1 hour) - You can search this all in Youtube :)
-10 minute HIIT Workout of Emy Wong
-5 minute jog in place
-3 sets of slim arm exercise of Susana Yabar
-3 sets of thigh gap exercise of Susana Yabar
-Thigh Gap exercise by Rebecca Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment