Tuesday 18 April 2017

Mischievous as ever

After so many years, I'm so glad I'm finally back with blogging again. Its been 5 years since I last posted my creative writings in this blog, the others were my favorite jokes and stories I've read from the internet. The past years and the recent events had given me a million reasons and signs that I should go back writing again. So much happened, I got to experience a lot of things and I have a lot realizations that I want to share. In a few months, I'll be leaving my teenage years and I'll finally be a real adult. Today I decide to write the story of my life, maybe not almost everyday but most of the time, because I tend to forget some of the memories. I want to have something to look back to when I get older. I want to read this again maybe a decade after and thank God for giving me the opportunity to live again for that long. For me each second is precious that should forever be remembered. We are given one chance to live this life so why not cherish it to the fullest?

I am currently interested in this korean drama series entitled, "Chicago Typewriter". It really pulled the trigger for me to write. I've got a lot of things to thank the korean drama land. They influenced and taught me lessons I cannot learn from my friends and family. It was my breathing space. This era is ruled by it already. I was a fan since 2009, and now almost everyone was into it. I'm so happy that I've got a lot of people to relate to compared when I was younger.

With all the experience I've got and will have, I'm more than willing to write and share it graciously. I want this blog to be my forever bestfriend, that will neither judge nor leave me. I hope this will lead me to good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment